And all others are bringing data – from all directions. Whether it’s from your VMS, your ERP, your HRIS, badging / entry systems, security items like Single Sign-on, you are surrounded by data. But are your systems talking to each other? Can you see the bigger picture? You need the right data at the right time in order to make the right decisions and deliver the best outcomes for your business – are you getting it?
Managers of the non-permanent workforce need to attend this interactive roundtable workshop to discuss, debate and learn from their peers. We will be exploring the pros and cons of integrated software, considerations to drive better data enabling better informed decision making and more.
– Simple steps to start your workforce data journey
– Technical considerations for management of contingent workforce in the context of IR35
– What should you expect from your technology partners to facilitate a seamless data integrations?
– Introduction to peers that could offer advice and insight – a chance to feel like you’re in a room with peers once again
– Access to a roundtable discussion w/ industry peers + expert speakers
– What are your biggest data challenges when considering your non-permanent worker programme?
– What are your expectations from a successful integration between softwares in your ecosystem?
– What have you learned from your integrations to date?
– What would you be able to accomplish if all your systems and processes were seamlessly integrated? And what is holding you back?
Client Relationship Manager @ Beeline